st: RE: stata licence

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: stata licence
Date   Wed, 30 Jan 2008 13:56:56 -0000

This kind of problem is best tackled directly by discussion with Stata
technical support.

Very likely they will want to know more than is said here, but if so
they will tell you.

Roberto Duran-Fernandez

after initialization the license tracker on our IBM (AIX) Farm, we have
further problem when reinvoke the interface. Judge from the error msg, I
assume there is another process occupied the license, but I cant find
any
relevant processes on the server.

errer log:
Single-user Stata for IBM RISC perpetual license:

This is a 1-user license and somebody else is already using Stata.

I've search stata official website, but cant find any clue related.

The administrator of the system says that as far as he know nobody has
access to my licence or is using the program at the same time as me.  I
have
tried several times to submit it and I get the same message. I can run
stata
from the master node, however if I enter to any other  ode the same
message
appears