Re: st: Info about Cox regression and hazard ration

From   Maarten buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Info about Cox regression and hazard ration
Date   Tue, 29 Jan 2008 20:27:57 +0000 (GMT)

--- Ziad El-Khatib <[email protected]> wrote:
> trying to claculate hazard ratio for cohort based dataset, looking at
> relationship between adherence level and risk to have virus mutation,
> using cox regression model.
> I am trying to find online material to read more how to do it in
> STATA, if you have any tips, it will be great?

Appart from the excelent book that Michael just suggested you can also
look at the following online resources. However, given you previous
posts you seem to want to do some serious analysis in this area and you
are not quite familiar with these techniques. These online resources
probably won't be enough for your needs and I would strongly reccommend
that you buy the book Michael just recommended and take some time to
read it, go through the examples, etc. You may feel you are waisting
your time, but in the long run you will save a lot of time.

http://home.fsw.vu.nl/m.buis/wp/survival.html
http://www.iser.essex.ac.uk/teaching/degree/stephenj/ec968/
http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/seminars/stata_survival/default.htm

Hope this helps,