st: "xml_tab" and "streg"

From   Daniel Klein <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: "xml_tab" and "streg"
Date   Tue, 29 Jan 2008 10:43:20 +0100

Hi,

I really like xml_tab which is a usefull tool to export tables of estimates directly to Excel. However when I estimate a survival model with streg and weibull distribution I get the following error message.

/ln_p invalid name
r(198)

This is not the case when I assume an exponential distribution since in that case the parameter "p" (or ln_p) is not estimated. I guess xml_tab has a problem with the "/". estout works fine but I would more like to further use xml_tab.

Does anyone know a workaround? Thanks in advance.

-Daniel

begin:vcard
fn:Daniel Klein
n:Klein;Daniel
org;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:Universit=C3=A4t Mannheim;Lehrstuhl f=C3=BCr Corporate Finance
adr;dom:;;L9, 1-2, Raum 507;Mannheim;;68131
title:Dipl.-Vw.
tel;work:+49-(0)621-181-1974
tel;fax:+49-(0)621-181-1980
version:2.1