Re: st: Question on how to analyze multiple imputation datausing svylogit

From   "Malinda Kennedy" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Question on how to analyze multiple imputation datausing svylogit
Date   Mon, 28 Jan 2008 12:54:52 -0500

Thank you very much for your help! I was able to get it to work!

Much appreciation,

Malinda

>>> "Austin Nichols" <[email protected]> 01/24/08 11:05 AM >>>
I didn't read down far enough on the updated help file.

view "http://www.stata-journal.com/software/sj7-4/st0067_3/micombine.hlp";

has under the rubric Options a description of option svy that seems to
fit the bill.