Re: st: Error 909: obs must be between 0 and NNN

Subject   Re: st: Error 909: obs must be between 0 and NNN
Date   Sat, 26 Jan 2008 06:52:58 -0500

Sergiy--
Have read the past threads on approximate calculations of memory needed?

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2006-12/msg00195.html
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2006-12/msg00133.html
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2002-07/msg00101.html

Emphasis on approximate.