Re: st: -table- command and percentages

From   Philip Ryan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: -table- command and percentages
Date   Sat, 26 Jan 2008 09:01:01 +1030

As long as your table has only 3 dimensions, then -tab3way- might be what you
are looking for.  It's on the SSC site.

Phil

--------------+---------------------------------------------------------------------
> > > Very Poor 20% |     56      70        26      21        10      11
> > >             3
> > >      Poor 20% |     60      56        40      27        16       9
> > >     1       4
> > >    Middle 20% |     54      40        32      31        32      25
> > >     4       4
> > >    Richer 20% |     64      59        47      49        49      35
> > >    11       5
> > >   Richest 20% |     45      50        53      46        50      48
> > >    15      16

> > > I, however, want them as percentage figures (percentage of all those
> > > for whom medical==2). Since either relative frequency or percentage
> > > does not figure out in -clist- or -table- and -tabulate- or -tab2-
> > > cannot handle supercolumn variables (as far as I know) is there any
> > > other way out? I would sincerely welcome any hint. If this type of
> > > question has already been answered or discussed then even a direction
> > > to that will be welcome.
> > >
> > > I gratefully acknowledge the help of all those who might have an answer.
> > >
> > > Regards
> > >
> > > Krishanu Karmakar
> > > *
> > > *   For searches and help try:
> > > *   http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/res/findit.html
> > > *   http://www.stata.com/support/statalist/faq
> > > *   http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/
> > >

> > *
> > *   For searches and help try:

Philip Ryan
Professor
Discipline of Public Health

Director, Data Management and Analysis Centre
Associate Dean (IT)
Faculty of Health Sciences

University of Adelaide
5005 South Australia
AUSTRALIA
CRICOS Provider Number 00123M
copyright.  If you are not the intended recipient please
prohibited. No representation is made that this email or
any attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning is