st: Allison Clarke/PSD/Health is out of the office.

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Allison Clarke/PSD/Health is out of the office.
Date   Fri, 25 Jan 2008 04:02:46 +1100

I will be out of the office starting  24/01/2008 and will not return until
29/01/2008.

I will respond to your message at the time.  If the matter is urgent please
contact my Director, Eliza Hazlett, x8132.

"Important: This transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain confidential or legally privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this transmission in error please notify the author immediately and delete all copies of this transmission."