Re: st: storing result inside a unix scripts

Subject   Re: st: storing result inside a unix scripts
Date   Wed, 23 Jan 2008 07:44:04 -0500

Marco Grazzi:
Whether you loop inside one do file or loop across do files, I think
you want the -post- command for this task.  You can do -eret list-
after a single probit to see what results you might want to save and
then -post- a selection of them to a new dataset for later use.