Re: st: RE: Estimating Endogenous Negative Binomial Models.

From   "ippab ippab" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Estimating Endogenous Negative Binomial Models.
Date   Sun, 20 Jan 2008 16:32:56 -0500

Dear Corey,

Thank you so much for sharing information about the ExpEnd.  Please
correct me if I am wrong: the ExpEnd program seems to focus on Poisson
model, even the GMM estimator
(http://cemmap.ifs.org.uk/wps/cwp0214.pdf).

Is there anyway to use it for negative binomial models for cross-sectional data?

Thanks again.

Regards,

ippab