Re: st: Treatment Effect with Firx-level Fixed Effects

Subject   Re: st: Treatment Effect with Firx-level Fixed Effects
Date   Thu, 17 Jan 2008 14:06:24 -0500

Anand--
One way is to switch to IV and use -xtivreg- or -xtivreg2- (on SSC).
Another is to add firm dummies to your list of exog vars, but I don't
know if the estimator is consistent in that case, depending on your
assumed asymptotics.  -xtivreg2- offers an attractive array of SE
corrections, in any case.