st: Plotting (time-dependent) regression coefficients

From   "Davide Cantoni" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Plotting (time-dependent) regression coefficients
Date   Thu, 17 Jan 2008 14:20:16 +0100

Dear all,

I am looking for an elegant way to plot the regression coefficients
(including their 95% confidence interval) that result from a
regression on the interactions of a treatment indicator and time.
Ultimately, I have some coefficients for the "treatment effect" in
every period of time, and I would like to plot their evolution. For
example

xi i.treatment*i.year

reg y _ItreXyea* _Iyear* covariate1-covariate9

And I would like to plot the coefficients of _ItreXyea* in their
natural order (temporal evolution). Is there any nice way to do this
within Stata, without copying and pasting the results manually?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Davide