Re: st: to compare regression coefficient across sub-samples.

From   "roland andersson" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: to compare regression coefficient across sub-samples.
Date   Sun, 13 Jan 2008 09:04:40 +0100

I am not a statistician but as noone has answered yet I can give my 2
cents just to activate the question. What you want to do is to look
for the interaction term between gender and x1 and so forth. Maybe you
can include gender with interaction terms in the model instead of
using by?

Greetings
Roland Andersson