Re: st: My last word on strange world

Subject   Re: st: My last word on strange world
Date   Thu, 10 Jan 2008 10:52:48 -0500

Johannes Geyer <[email protected]>:

Rather I would say that logical statements evaluate all missings as
true, comparisons regard . as positive infinity (and extended missings
as "bigger" infinities), various sum and total style functions regard
missing as zero, and most other operations regard missing as undefined
and therefore propagate . through to the final calculation.