Re: st: How to tell stata what directory I keep utility .do files in?

From   "Tom Trikalinos" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: How to tell stata what directory I keep utility .do files in?
Date   Mon, 7 Jan 2008 13:19:11 -0500

zach

for do-files you have to specify the complete path as in
. do "path\to\my\do\file.do"

programs saved as "ado" files can be called by their name if they are
in the adopath
see
_help adopath ++_

m-files in Matlab that contain callable routines correspond to ".ado"
files in Stata.

tom