Re: st: clinical trials

From   David Airey <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: clinical trials
Date   Mon, 7 Jan 2008 11:06:36 -0600

.
Brilliant post Joseph. Some good links in there too. Thanks.
It seemed that most of the bits and pieces necessary for automating reports have been discussed on this list, and some posts at SUGs suggested a few have tried to tackle comparable projects with Stata, but, having looked this week at materials related to clinical trials reporting, I can understand a little more about why SAS is used. Still, some people are determined not to use SAS for this task:
<http://biostat.mc.vanderbilt.edu/twiki/bin/view/Main/Rreport>
It doesn't look as good as the SAS tools, but I think the author is not giving up any time soon.
-Dave

*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/