RE: st: Strange world?

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Strange world?
Date   Mon, 7 Jan 2008 13:22:51 -0000

SpiderMarkus' other question is an FAQ.

. search precision

will point to FAQs and articles explaining the consequences of the
fact that computers work in binary.

In total, there is nothing wrong with either data or Stata, just
some misunderstandings of what Stata actually does.

Philipp Rehm

tab name if  HoursPWeek > 90

will give you all observations which are greater than 90, which includes all missing values. Tab "help missing".

You may want to do:
tab name if  HoursPWeek > 90 & HoursPWeek<.

[email protected]