RE: st: clinical trials

From   "Verkuilen, Jay" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: clinical trials
Date   Sat, 5 Jan 2008 15:05:06 -0500

Alan Neustadtl wrote:

>>I have had the same problem with lab computers.  I have been unable to
convince our IT people to create a common disk location that they can
assign to Stata user-written programs that has read and write
privileges.<<

After a meeting with our IT people, I finally got some action and they
update Stata regularly now. In addition, I got some generally useful
add-ons downloaded, such as gllamm, spost, etc. Of course, this is
helped immensely by the fact that Stata is a network install, so they
don't have to do it for every machine....

Jay