st: clinical trials

From   David Airey <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: clinical trials
Date   Thu, 3 Jan 2008 08:32:22 -0600

.

Does anyone on the list use Stata for clinical trials analysis? I get the impression companies that specialize in this field use SAS almost exclusively. From what I know of Stata's feature set, I don't think this is because Stata cannot be use to perform analysis of clinical trials data. SAS certainly pushes this area of use with SAS, and they have several SAS published how-to texts.

-Dave
*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/