RE: st: alternatives to fixed effects for panel data

From   Lloyd Dumont <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: alternatives to fixed effects for panel data
Date   Fri, 28 Dec 2007 07:07:47 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, Steven.

The paper you recommended is helpful, but as you said,
it assumes N>>T as opposed to T>N.  Are there any
other approaches, parametric or otherwise, that lend
themselves to cross-sectional time series analysis
when there are lots of time periods, but not too many
clusters?  Thanks.  Lloyd.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs