st: Re: new website for Stata on Mac OS X

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: Re: new website for Stata on Mac OS X
Date   Wed, 26 Dec 2007 09:26:48 -0500

A nice effort (although extensive screenshots and a 56K modem do not play well!)

I suggest that your post on external text editors should link to the extensive review of that subject (a good deal of it aimed at Macs) on the SSC Archive: ssc describe texteditors

Another useful tip relates to the graph export command, which in Mac OS X (and only in Mac OS X!) can produce a .pdf file directly.