st: Estimation of a non-linear system of equations

From   Craig Martin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Estimation of a non-linear system of equations
Date   Wed, 19 Dec 2007 14:13:46 -0500

I am using Stata 9 and need to estimate a system of equations.

I can estimate each equations separately using nl. However, when I try to estimate the system using the same syntax as linear estimation for a system of equations, I get a varlist error. What is the syntax or how do you estimate a non-linear system of eqation in Stata 9.0?

Thanks,

--
Craig Martin M.Sc.
PhD Candidate