Re: st: Grouped vars with different summary measures in one table - solution

From   Gawrich Stefan <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Grouped vars with different summary measures in one table - solution
Date   Tue, 18 Dec 2007 14:46:11 +0100

Title: Re: st: Grouped vars with different summary measures in one table - solution

Hi Statalisters

 and thanks for replying.

Concerning your solutions:

Fred Wolfes fsum is a very nice tool but as far as I see only for univariate statistics (while I'd like to have several bivariate statistics (summarized var by group) in one table).

Austin Nichols favours one by one calculation and export of results to a file by script. Sounds good especially for repetitive tasks, I'll give it a try.

Svend Juul simply proposed "table" with the contents option set right. That is indeed the inbuild solution I was looking for. I use "table" now and then, but never realized that.

Thanks (resp: Mange tak)

Stefan