Re: st: Seeking help in stata

From   "Anders Alexandersson" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Seeking help in stata
Date   Fri, 14 Dec 2007 12:05:58 -0500

I prefer Gabi's and Nick's solution(s) too.

Of course, regarding my own ideas, it is egen's rowtotal() function,
not egen's total() function or generate's sum() function, that creates
regular sums but that idea is moot by now. And to make bad things
worse, from my perspective, I need to read up on how to use the
logical operator in regular expressions in Stata.

Thanks,
Anders