st: [Fwd: Stata consulting]

From   Marcello Pagano <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: [Fwd: Stata consulting]
Date   Wed, 12 Dec 2007 23:56:02 -0500

I have no idea who this person is. Anyone interested?
m.p.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Stata consulting
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 23:23:03 -0500
From: A Gubin <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]

Hello,

I am psychologist who usually uses SPSS looking for a Stata consultant to help me out with the analysis of some data. The data are non-normal, repeated measures and hierarchical. I think that the procedure xtgee may be well suited to my data and the questions I want to answer. Would you be able to recommend someone who might be able/interested in such work?

Sandi

Alexandra Gubin, PhD

*
* For searches and help try: