st: RE: Endogenous Panel Estimation

Subject   st: RE: Endogenous Panel Estimation
Date   Wed, 12 Dec 2007 22:48:51 -0000

Tom,

-xtoverid-, available from SSC (as soon as it's back up again!), will do
an overid test after xtivreg with random effects.

Cheers,
Mark

Prof. Mark Schaffer
Director, CERT
Department of Economics
School of Management & Languages
Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh EH14 4AS
tel +44-131-451-3494 / fax +44-131-451-3296
email: [email protected]
web: http://www.sml.hw.ac.uk/ecomes