[no subject]

From   Roberto Melotti <[email protected]>
Date   Tue, 11 Dec 2007 09:49:03 -0000

Dear All, I have now double checked my figures (after several hours spent in frustration trying to identify the "bug") and I must regretfully admit that the bug actually lays in the sequence that has been formerly generated from the datasets under investigation.

I hence recommend the use of PKSHAPE to reshape data from cross-over designs.

I do apologise if this has caused any inconvenience.

Sincerely, Roberto.

Roberto Melotti, Senior Statistician

Bristol (UK)

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error. Thank you.