Re: st: probability weights and GMM?

Subject   Re: st: probability weights and GMM?
Date   Mon, 10 Dec 2007 10:20:36 -0500

Peter Siminski <[email protected]>:
At some point in the distant future, -ivpois- will support -svy-, but
in the meantime, you can supply your PSU variable to the -cluster-
option to get the most important svy correction (the -cluster- option
is passed to -bootstrap-), usually resulting in larger standard
errors.  Weights are not currently supported--sorry!