Re: st: Mean-Centering predictor variables in Probit regression?

Subject   Re: st: Mean-Centering predictor variables in Probit regression?
Date   Fri, 7 Dec 2007 13:11:08 -0500

Kam Kup <[email protected]>:
1. It is sometimes harder to interpret coefs.
2. If you are estimating the mean and sd for each var, then you are
using generated regressors and should adjust the VCE.

But, short answer: no, there's no reason I know of not to do it.