st: RE: PKSHAPE bug?

From   Roberto Melotti <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: PKSHAPE bug?
Date   Thu, 6 Dec 2007 15:26:32 -0000

Apologies for that.

In fact I have simplified the problem and reported this to the technical support.

Actually I have also to highlight an errata-corrige to the previous e-mail: data between the two dataset had been merged by "id period" rather.

Many thanks, Roberto

Roberto Melotti, Senior Statistician

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error. Thank you.