Re: st: Bold text in graphs

From   "Friedrich Huebler" <>
Subject   Re: st: Bold text in graphs
Date   Wed, 5 Dec 2007 11:59:53 -0500

You can add emphasis by changing the color of the text. In the example
below, the color of the marker label and of one axis title is changed
from the default color to red.

. sysuse auto
. twoway (scatter mpg weight) (scatter mpg weight if make=="VW
Diesel", msymbol(i) mlabel(make) mlabcolor(red)), ytitle(,color(red))

Obviously, this is of no use if you have to create graphs in black and white.