Re: st: keystroke for Mac OS X

From   David Airey <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: keystroke for Mac OS X
Date   Mon, 3 Dec 2007 16:30:04 -0600

.

No, but I keep all my windows together by clicking the "Bring all windows to front when activated" option under general preferences. You might try it and see if it helps. In Leopard, giving Stata it's own desktop space is helpful too.