st: How to run a program with ! / winexec minimized

From   Roy Wada <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: How to run a program with ! / winexec minimized
Date   Mon, 3 Dec 2007 14:02:57 -0800

Thanks for the additional information, but they are not sufficient for me to
work with. I looked at the program again, but there are too many factors
that could be causing your problem.

The required fix is probably simple; moving or adding a few lines here and
there.

The example you have provided me, however, is too generic (program.exe
could be anything) and cannot be reproduced on my computer. It might be
that your program is proprietary or not commonly available, but it is very
unlikely that I would be able to address this issue without having it in front
of me.

Thanks,

Roy

> Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 12:30:36 -0200 (BRT)
> From: [email protected]
> Subject: st: How to run a program with ! / winexec minimized
>
> Thank you Roy for your time.
>
> By "parameters" I mean values that will be imputed in the executable
> program to run the analyses. You can call them also "options".
>
> For example:
>
> Suppose the program (program.exe, executable) has 10 options/parameters,
> that should be inputed manually, each time you have to run it.
>
> The "parameters.txt" file I have mentioned will contain these 10
> options/parameters, like a batch script.
>
> you call cmd and then
>
> F:\program.exe < parameters.txt
>

> I am just dealing with the above mentioned case. However, could not make
> it work with shellout. -shell- does, but with a maximized window.
>
> shell program.exe < parameters.txt

You keep typing, we keep giving. Download Messenger and join the i’m Initiative now.