R: st: Quantal Response Equilibrium with Stata

From   "Carlo Lazzaro" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   R: st: Quantal Response Equilibrium with Stata
Date   Mon, 3 Dec 2007 14:02:48 +0100

Dear Massimo,

even though I am a (health)economist, my knowledge of game theory is not
enough well-established to address the issue you clearly laid out.

However, provided You have not tried yet, I would suggest you to search for
a hopeful prompt solution on Google or on the Statalist archive. Perhaps
some Statalister (or some Statauser) has encountered (and solved) the same
issue in the past.

Sorry I cannot be more helpful.

Kind Regards,

Carlo