st: graph window is automatically minimized

From   "Dimitriy V. Masterov" <[email protected]>
To   Statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   st: graph window is automatically minimized
Date   Sun, 2 Dec 2007 20:12:17 -0500

I am having a strange problem with Stata 10 SE on XP. All my Stata
graphs are automatically ``minimized'' after they are created. None of
the graphs management commands can bring the graph back to the screen.
If I save a graph, clicking on it merely opens Stata, without any
graph displayed. I've restored the default graph preferences and
general preferences, and forced an update of the executable. Exporting
the graphs and viewing them in another program works, but this is
cumbersome. Any suggestions?

Dimitriy