st: output of xtdpd

From   "Carlos del Carpio" <>
Subject   st: output of xtdpd
Date   Mon, 26 Nov 2007 09:28:17 -0500

Hi all,

I have a short question about the output of xtdpd command. In this
previous entry:

I read that in Stata9 -xtabond-, the output table was for the
parameters in the differenced model, but in the Stata10 -xtabond- the
output table is for the parameters of the level model.

My question is: Does this holds for xtdpd and xtdpdsys? the output
table of this commands are for the parameters of the level model?

Thanks for the help,