st: Updated Venndiag.ado for Stata8-10

From   Jens Lauritsen <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Updated Venndiag.ado for Stata8-10
Date   Sun, 25 Nov 2007 19:52:30 +0100

Kingsley requested to draw venn diagram (circle) in stata 9 but no graph came

The problem is that the version of venndiag.ado which works with Stata9 (+ 10) was only available from me directly.
I have uploaded a copy which you can get by: net describe venndiag, from(http://www.bola.suite.dk)

Should work in Stata 9 and 10.

By the way, quite interesting that the Venn diagrams stems from logic published by Venn around 1850.

I should get the updated version sent to the archives and Stata J.

Regards
Jens Lauritsen
Odense, Denmark, Author of Venndiag routine
*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/