Re: st: Svy subsamples

From   "Austin Nichols" <>
Subject   Re: st: Svy subsamples
Date   Sat, 24 Nov 2007 21:06:57 -0500

It strikes me as odd that the ref cited does not discuss the HLM
software package by Raudenbush and Bryk and Congdon, which can handle
a variety of weights at different levels, I believe.  Reminds me of a
very interesting unanswered question from 2 years ago:
(sample weights on kids, and analytic weights on test scores).
If anyone has insight into that old question,
I'd be interested to hear it!