Re: st: Svy subsamples

From   Steven Joel Hirsch Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Svy subsamples
Date   Wed, 21 Nov 2007 08:19:03 -0500

Richard, without more details I cannot be certain. However, if her purpose is analytic, namely to study relationships, do hypothesis tests, compute regressions, I'd say go ahead and subset the data. In fact, I'd suggest that you ignore the study weights, especially if they were post-stratified, but that is a different issue.

-Steven