st: estout, OLS and multiple Heckman selection models

From   "Dimitriy V. Masterov" <[email protected]>
To   Statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   st: estout, OLS and multiple Heckman selection models
Date   Tue, 20 Nov 2007 21:19:15 -0500

I am trying to compare estimates from an OLS specification and from
two versions of the Heckman selection model (one estimated by the
2-step and one by MLE). I would like to get put all these in a table
where I have OLS coefficients in the first column, the selection
equation in the second, and the two outcome equations in the third and
fourth. I would like to have the lambdas appear in the third and
fourth column as if they were coefficients, and to have rho and sigma
appear at the bottom of the fourth column with standard errors. I am
having trouble doing this to work with estout since Stata treats
lambda as a separate equation, and gives it its own column. I've tried
mucking around with the keep, unstack and equation() options, but I
can't get exactly what I want. Has anyone gotten this to work?

Dimitriy