st: Drawing Graphs in STATA

From   "Vladimir V. Dashkeyev" <>
Subject   st: Drawing Graphs in STATA
Date   Fri, 16 Nov 2007 23:47:46 +0300

Dear all,

I use STATA Overlaid Twoway Graphs to draw scatterplots, for example,
to display a change in a variable between two years. I would also like
to put an arrow or some other similar pointer to show direction of the
indicator's change for a certain observation (id) over the time. Is
there a way to draw such an arrow in STATA? If no, which software you
use to draw such things, if any?

Thanks in advance,