Re: st: Anthro - Stata .ado files

From   Ana Gabriela Guerrero Serdan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Anthro - Stata .ado files
Date   Fri, 16 Nov 2007 09:21:49 -0800 (PST)

I had the same problem and sent an email to the anthro
team.  This is their reponse:
--------------
 Please first save the 9 reference files to a
reference library created
by you - the way it looks the macro is looking in the
default system
directory "C:\Documents and Settings\gaby\My
Documents\Gaby Royal
Hollo.." which seems truncated. Please follow
carefully the instructions
in the read-me file, i.e. create a library

gen str60 reflib="D:\WHO igrowup STATA"

and then place the files there.

If the library's name exceeds 60 characters, it can be
increased for
example to 80 by the following command:

gen str80
reflib="D:\mycluster\mydepartment\myteam\myteam\mywork\WHO
igrowup STATA"

Hope that helps.
Best regards, WHO anthro team
-----------------

However, Im still cleaning up the data so I have not
tried again.

--- Richard Palmer-Jones

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2007-11/msg00203.html

> igrowup_standard.ado file