Re: st: What is this problem called?

From   Hind Sbihi <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: What is this problem called?
Date   Thu, 15 Nov 2007 21:40:16 -0800 (PST)

Hello

You might want to try the literature on survival time analyses.
There is an amazing resource by Pr. Singer on questions more or les related to the type of issue you raised. the URL for a webpage is
http://www.gse.harvard.edu/~faculty/singer/

Happy reading.
Hind Sbihi