Re: st: SUR and unbalanced panel data

From   "alessia matano" <>
Subject   Re: st: SUR and unbalanced panel data
Date   Sat, 10 Nov 2007 15:09:56 +0100

Hi to all,

I am writing cause I have a quetion related to that of Conny. I want
also to run a SUR on a panel data (strongly balanced). However, with
SUREG I think you just run a normal OLS regression, and not a panel
random or fixed effects regression. Is that right? I am then asking
how to apply with stata a SUR on panel data.
Anyone of you can help me?
thank you