Re: st: -njc_stuff- updated on SSC

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: -njc_stuff- updated on SSC
Date   Thu, 08 Nov 2007 13:29:38 -0500

At 01:04 PM 11/8/2007, Nick Cox wrote:
Thanks to Kit Baum, the package -njc_stuff- on SSC has been updated.
Quite impressive Nick. Perhaps we need an -njc- command just for your work! Thanks for making so many contributions to the Stata community. Besides your own programs, I know that you have also helped people like me to get our programs written.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu

* For searches and help try: