Re: st: Re: unbalanced panel data with heteroskedasticity and correlation of residuals

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: unbalanced panel data with heteroskedasticity and correlation of residuals
Date   Tue, 06 Nov 2007 18:40:32 +0100

-xtpcse- should do exactly what you asked -xtgls- to do.
Only a few commands correct for correlations across cross-sectional units, i.e. that type of correlation tested by -xtcsd-: -xtscc- let you do this for fixed effects only. I am not aware of any command allowing to do the same in a random effects environment (unless you think that -xtgls- are random effects), but you may ask to the authors of -xtcsd- (from ssc) if they have some suggestions.

Nicola