st: multiple imputations for svy:intreg

Subject   st: multiple imputations for svy:intreg
Date   Mon, 05 Nov 2007 17:47:55 -0500

Hello -
I have imputed data which will be used in a svy:intreg model.
My understanding is that mifit does not work with intreg or svy:intreg,
so I'm wondering if Stata has a function that will compute the overall
parameter estimates and standard errors, if given the vector of
coefficients and var/cov
matrix from the individual models (similar to proc mianalyze in SAS)?

Thanks much in advance,