st: complex correlation coef. computation

From   John Bunge <>
Subject   st: complex correlation coef. computation
Date   Mon, 05 Nov 2007 16:37:37 +0100

Dear all,

I want to compute correlation coefficients within the following setting:

I have the variables CID (No. of country; 1-200), DEID (No. of decision; 1-4000), YEAR and DEC (no, abstain, yes; expressed as: -1,0,1).

There were several decisions per year in which more or less all the countries took part.

I want to compute the correlation in these decisions between every country pair for all single years.

Any helpful suggestion would be highly appreciated.

John Bunge
United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)
Palais des Nations
1211 Genève 10
Office: +41 229175902
Mobile: +41 762901769

Jetzt neu! Schützen Sie Ihren PC mit McAfee und WEB.DE. 3 Monate
kostenlos testen.