Re: st: problem with .png graph export in Stata 10

Subject   Re: st: problem with .png graph export in Stata 10
Date   Fri, 02 Nov 2007 15:47:17 -0400

Just wanted to finish off this thread that I started. It turns out that there is an (apparently) obscure bug in Stata 10, confirmed by tech support, that creates a problem in exported .png format graphs if the graph export command is issued after exporting the graph to emf. The work around is to change the order of the graph export commands. I was told that the bug will be fixed in some future executable update.

Michael Blasnik