Re: st: Fixed effects using binary numbers + F test for Fixed effects

Subject   Re: st: Fixed effects using binary numbers + F test for Fixed effects
Date   Fri, 2 Nov 2007 13:59:26 -0400

What does "fixed effects using binary" mean?  What are d04 and d05? By
MCO do you mean "Monte Carlo Optimization" to estimate numerical
integration via sampling?

The test that all FE are 0, or var(u_i)=0, is reported by -xtreg, fe-
as a matter of course, I believe, and available as e(F_f) after
estimation.

Can you restate your problem in terms of available data, e.g. start with
   webuse grunfeld, clear
or the like?