Re: st: Avoiding scientific notation in test statistics

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: Avoiding scientific notation in test statistics
Date   Fri, 2 Nov 2007 13:36:05 +0000 (GMT)

--- wrote:
> I'm using 'lrtest, stats' to compare two models and report some
> statistical information about them but would like the reported LL,
> AIC, and BIC not to be in scientific notation.

If you get the statistics using -est stats- instead of -lrtest, stats-,
the results will be stored in the matrix r(S). After -est stats- you
can type -matlist r(S), format(%16.2f)- or any other format that avoids
schientific notation. See -help estimates stats-, -help matlist-, and
-help format-.

Hope this helps,

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam